Your Team Can Make A Difference –
Send a Middle Eastern Youth to CAMP UP!
Organize your team to sponsor one youth to come to Ultimate Peace overnight camp. Camp UP hosts 200 youth and their coaches from 12 Arab and Jewish communities in the Middle East, many of whom need financial support to be able to attend camp. A little contribution from you and each of your team members can change one youth’s summer, alter his/her life, and help build peace in this troubled region, one throw at a time. The cost needed to raise, to become an Ulti-mates team, is $700. To understand more of what camp is all about, visit the Camp UP section of this website.
In addition, a camper, chosen as one of our spirit winners for the week, will receive a team disc or jersey from your team. Therefore, we also ask that your team donate either a team jersey or team disc as part of your team donation.
Some teams do an event to raise funds, while others collectively donate and ask family members and friends to donate to the cause. We can provide written materials to give to family and friends.
This fundraising activity is great for college teams who have an entire school community to solicit donations from. Works well for HS teams as well. Get letters out to family members, teachers and friends and let them know what you’re doing.
Want to support more than one youth? Go for it!
Contact us For more information.
Join other college and club teams of the past with this distinction:
- Riot is thrilled to join Ultimate Peace as an Ulti-mate! We are excited to share our passion for the sport, and promote the positive, supportive and fun culture of Ultimate for the players on our twin team.
- Sockeye is incredibly proud to support the upcoming Ultimate Peace effort in the Middle East.The clinic promises to be an amazing (and, we hope, transformative) experience for the youth involved, and we are thrilled to be playing some small role in that by sending several players as coaches, and by participating as a team as an Ulti-mate. As an Ulti-mate team, we are helping to sponsor one of the youth teams and, perhaps just as importantly, will continue to connect with and support the team in the years to come. We look forward to hundreds Israeli and Palestinian youth growing up peacefully, loving the Fish and loving the sport.
- Bodhi Ultimate is proud to take part in the Ulti-Mates program and support the Ultimate Peace project. We hope that our contributions help to spread Ultimate Peace’s message as well as the positive values that our sport promotes on and off the field.
- Revolver is a team that was founded on the principle of hard work, cooperation, and ethical interactions with teammates and other teams. It’s clear that Ultimate Peace embraces the same principles, so it’s a natural step for Revolver to support your program. We are excited to connect with young players, and more importantly young people, in the Middle East. Rise!
- Brutesquad couldn’t be more excited to, as an Ulti-Mate, be a part of Ultimate Peace. The program is the ideal way to spread the spirited and supportive culture of frisbee throughout the world. We are genuinely thrilled.
- When the rules are reasonable and the game fun, everyone wins. Boston Ironside supports every effort to spread Ultimate, peace, and civility–especially among kids.
- The Wisconsin Hodags are honored to be affiliated with such an awesome and unique program. We give thanks to the individuals who invested the time and effort to make it happen, and are excited to give continued support to the youth involved in the program in the Middle East. If you are searching for a sport whose principles aline with the concept of peace, you need not look further than Ultimate Frisbee.
- Dartmouth Ultimate is extremely excited and proud to be participating as an Ulti-Mate. The Pain Train and Princess Layout, along with the entire Dartmouth Ultimate community, would like to thank Ultimate Peace for coordinating the event in Tel Aviv. We can’t think of a more valuable way to share our love for the sport than lending a small hand to this program.
- PoNY is proud to add its name to the list of teams supporting Ultimate Peace. We hail from the most multi-cultural city in the US; ours is a team made up of students, lawyers, civil workers, and free-loaders; we are black, brown, white, and yellow. As such, we understand the power that this sport has to bring people together and create mutual understanding and respect. We can’t wait to hear what comes of the first clinic, and look forward to being part of this program as it grows and grows!