UP is part of my life since 2010,where I’ve been to the first ever camp as a 12 years old camper. Since then I’ve been through the coaches-in-training program and became a coach, accumulating countless experiences:
- Co-running a whole day of summer camp as a 15 years old boy
- Representing UP in a US tourney, as a captain
- Horseback riding in an arab village as a jewish boy, along with a best friend from camp
- Founding a new UP community in the city of Herzliya, Coaching it with the-one-and-only Rachel Winner, and bringing 15 new kids into the UP family.
I am now 20, living in Raanana, Israel.
I believe that this is the best way we can change the life in here.
I’m forever part of UP, and I’m proud to call it my home.
Events & Roles
- Through the eyes of a CIT [June 21, 2014]